Whether you’ve just had another setback chasing your dreams, been rejected by someone you care about, faced tragedy, or you’re just feeling drained from the ups and downs of this journey we call life, remember that things can turn around in an instant. All you have to do is keep moving forward, even when it feels like it would be easier to just lay down and give up.
CHAPTER FOCUS GROUPS
Get involved seek out a chapter near you, or become a chapter/focus group coordinator.
To start a CHHH chapter, we require you to have:
- The proper training needed
- Fulling the criteria for a chapter director/ supervisory
- You must be a member in good standing
- Recommendation from any organization you have been affiliated with
- New Members must serve for at least three years to be qualified